Group A-Elite Doctoral Student Award Competition
All currently enrolled CMU 1st to 5th year doctoral students.
Contestants must be nominated by their advisors. Recommendation letter from their advisor and statement of research accomplishment should be submitted for Initial Selection held by each college.
The contestants who are selected and recommended by each college after the Initial Selection (i.e. Semi-finalists) are qualified to participate in the secondary Poster Presentation Contest.
Final Oral Contest
For the Final Oral Contest, finalists shall prepare slides and abstract (PDF format) in English and submit to the Office of Graduate Student Affairs in advance. The Oral Contest consists of 10 minutes of oral presentation about research plus 3 minutes of Q&A.
- The announcement of the Initial Selection: Oct 20 th, 2021
- Poster submission deadline: Oct 29 th ,2021
- The date of Poster Presentation Contest: will be separately notified.
- Abstract and Slide submission deadline: Nov 10 th, 2021
- The date of Final Oral Contest: will be separately notified.
The venue and the exact dates for Poster Presentation Contest and Oral Presentation will be announced via email.
Prizes for Final Oral Contest*
- The First place: NTD$ 50,000
- The Second place: NTD$ 30,000
- The Third place: NTD$ 10,000
Group B-Graduate Poster Competition
All currently enrolled CMU master's students or doctoral students.
- Registration submission deadline: Oct 20 th , 2021
- Poster submission deadline: Oct 29 th, 2021
Venue and Date for Group B Poster Presentation
The contest will be held around November.
The venue and date will be announced via email later.
Awards for Group B Poster Presentation
Distinguished Honor Award, Merit Award, Honorable Mention
Seize the opportunity! The cash prize is high!
Office of Graduate Student Affairs
- Fair Hsiao / email@example.com